This version updates
the client with the following:
2. Supports the Scan objects to control the Decoder, Data mapping and
Data editing on the M7100.
3. Supports Keyboard objects, Macros and Remapping.
4. Supports Airloader synchronization functionality, Program and Config
files, and Config objects through Config groups.
5. Supports Screen Watcher to monitor a user's session while operating
6. Supports Diagnostics RFMonitor from Twin Client Manager for capturing
7. Supports Application Reformatter for translating an existing legacy
application to fit within the terminal screen area, xxminimizing
or eliminating the cost of recoding the original, usually canned, application.
8. Supports Terminal Messenger to inform RF users of pending system
maintenance or information message the users xxneed
You must have the Linux kernel version, RAM disk image version,
and AML bootloader version specified below.
Linux kernel version = 2.4.19
RAM disk image version = 1.0.0
AML bootloader version = 1.2.1-DT
Linux kernel version = 2.4.17
RAM disk image version = 1.2.11pre1-32
AML bootloader version = 1.2.1-32
Contact AML for
the correct kernel.